Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know why this sudden rash of burning bunghole-mania started - stress, the alignment of mars with jupiter, a cold front, or because i stubbed my toe - whatever the reason, i must say i do hate feeling like my butt is on fire after going to the bathroom. (thankfully no D attacks lately though)what the heck causes that? its not like i eat poblanos all day.jj

·
Registered
398 Posts
LOL!!! You just made me laugh out loud!i get that sometimes and i just cream that is used for hemorroids, but it doesn't always work that well. Preparation H caused more buring bunghole mania for me though. i use something called Nupercainal (i know this is totally wrong but that's all i can remember right now).

·
Registered
398 Posts
LOL!!! You just made me laugh out loud!i get that sometimes and i just cream that is used for hemorroids, but it doesn't always work that well. Preparation H caused more buring bunghole mania for me though. i use something called Nupercainal (i know this is totally wrong but that's all i can remember right now).

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Gotta keep up with the Jones's do you???But MOooOM everyone else has a burning bunghole, PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSE can I have one?????LOL.Could be irritated tissue. It's really rather tender down there and it doesn't take much for it to be bothersome.Sitz bath's, creams, etc can help. If it is unusual or persists you may want to check with your doctor.K.------------------�When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall�Think of it, ALWAYS. �Mahatma GandhiMy story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html I do not work for anyone who sells any IBS related products.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Gotta keep up with the Jones's do you???But MOooOM everyone else has a burning bunghole, PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSE can I have one?????LOL.Could be irritated tissue. It's really rather tender down there and it doesn't take much for it to be bothersome.Sitz bath's, creams, etc can help. If it is unusual or persists you may want to check with your doctor.K.------------------�When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall�Think of it, ALWAYS. �Mahatma GandhiMy story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html I do not work for anyone who sells any IBS related products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts