Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently I have started to have heart burn mostly in the evenings or a couple of hours after I eat. I have had IBS- C since young adulthood. And a few years ago my gastro told me my symptoms sounded like gallbladder but all the tests were normal so he would not refer me to a surgeon. I never had the classic attack where you are doubled over in excruciating pain but I do have the right upper quandrant pain.Recently, I have also noticed what I call a pinching sensation in that area and near my breastbone on the right. It comes and it goes -- it is not constant. (Maybe this is due to exercising with weights -- I am not sure) It is a new developement for me along with the heartburn.I always seem to have a feeling of a balloon being blown up on my right side under my ribs. Sometimes worse than others..and sometimes it is tender to touch.I am really getting sick of this...I wish they would take my gallbladder out at this point just to see if it wouldn't help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.