Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to his stubbornness, and the fact that he's probably trying to turn himself breech, we will be delivering Billy tomorrow at noon by C-section.
Just wanted to let you all know, so you can include us in your thoughts and prayers around that time. We expect a complication-free delivery and a healthy baby, and that's all we can ever ask for! We'll be sure to let you know once he's finally here...
Susan and Lincoln

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Wow, the day has finally arrived!Keeping a good thought for the 3 of you. I hope everything goes smoothly, and that you soon have a healthy, happy, handsome Billy in your lives!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Billy is here...in fact, he is one week old today.
We had a c/s a week ago due to the fact that he had completely disengaged himself and turned transverse. We know why he did that now - he was too darn big to get out any other way! All 9 ponds and 1.8 ounces of him came screaming into this world at 12:45 last Thursday. I came home Sunday, and have simply been trying to learn to cope with a newborn in my house since then. The surgery was not as bad as I had feared it could be. All is well, just wanted to post a quick update for you folks!
Susan

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I'm so glad everything went well! Billy is one big baby! Yowza!Hope you are continuing to heal, and that you enjoy your beautiful new son!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.