Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally found a calcium supplement that does not constipate! I'm excited (can you tell)? It is called Vivactin. It is like a piece of candy with 500mg of calcium and Vit. D. Each piece has 20 calories and it comes in different flavors like chocoloate and caramel-yummm. I take it with my yoghurt, Omega 3 oils, vitamins and 2 chelated magnesium citrate capsules. I haven't experienced any constipation so far with it. My sister had the same problems with calcium and told me about it a few weeks ago. I hope this helps somebody else because I've been very concerned about not getting enough calcium. I'm going up to 2 pieces a day in a few days so hopefully all will continue to work well. Two pieces gives you pretty much what you need for a day.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I worry that I don't get enough calcium, as all of the supplemental calcium I've tried has constipated me more. And anything that can curb my sweet tooth is a good thing!
You should post this on the Constipation forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.