Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I called a lawyer about my SS disability benefits. I talked to the secretary today, and she was so sweet! I have an appointment next week on the 27th. She felt bad that it was the first open appointment, but I told her "No problem, I already have 2 doctors appointments this week, so I'll be glad to wait." Which relieved her greatly
I hope he'll take my case, and I hope he's a good lawyer! Woo hoo!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Hope the best for you mrsmason! It is really hard to get a good doctor or lawyer these days. Some are here to help, some for the money. I guess that could be true for a lot of professions..huh? Who am I to judge? I have been let down too many times to talk about, and spent bunches of money trying to figure this fibro thing out.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, I should take a letter from my doctor to this lawyer? Eef! I never thought about that...Think I should talk to my doctor about it tomorrow (I have an appointment tomorrow)?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm, interesting! The lawyer's office didn't say anything to me about a letter, but it sounds like it would be a good idea. I'll ask him about it while I'm in there today. Sure wouldn't hurt my case!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.