Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have had IBS-D for 30 years. For the last 3 and a half years I had it completely under control by taking 2 Immodium in the AM and 2 Immodium with 2 Caltrate in the PM. Suddenly for no reason this regimen stopped working last Oct. I thought it would kick in again, but it did not. I started looking for other solutions and found Align. I have only just started it and wanted to know if there was any problem taking both Align and Caltrate. After reading this board I started by taking half a Caltrate and breakfast and lunch to today and plan to work up slowly.

G

·
I just received online info about Bifantis and Align. I'd like to know if many people have tried it and is it successful before I buy yet another pill to stop IBS. Thanks

· Registered
181 Posts
I've used Align for several months now. I used it in conjunction with calcium. I believe it has had a positive effect on my intestinal health. I was recently diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and started to do a lot of research on that disease. Probiotics are one of the things that doctors are starting to suggest to patients with IBDs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.