Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the post and decided to join because I have many of the same problems.Can Linda or someone else please send me an email about the caltrate dosage. I have tried pretty much everything and am not having much success, so I would like to try the caltrate. My email address is: JosieDahling###excite.com. THANK YOU!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Linda, I got your email--thank you very much for the information. I will try it soon. I have been doing Immodium for a few months, but I haven't had complete success, probably because I wasn't taking it on a regular basis and by the time I took it it was "too late" if you know what I mean. I think I would rather be taking calcium on a regular basis rather than Immodium. If anybody has been using the Immodium on a regular basis successfully, I would like to hear from you. For some reason, I'm just afraid to keep taking it whether I need it or not. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.