Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m really nauseous and have thrown up. I have been trying to get in touch with gi but nobody answers. I am in a lot of pain, my stomach hurts so bad. I am on Trulance, miralax, lactulose, psyllium, senna, and chia and I still can’t have a bm more than once a week. When I do go it’s just a few pebbles and really hard to get out. I’m thinking of doing an enema tomorrow because I really need relief. I feel like my doctors are never around when I need them. I really need gi to help me.

· Registered
111 Posts
I’m really nauseous and have thrown up. I have been trying to get in touch with gi but nobody answers. I am in a lot of pain, my stomach hurts so bad. I am on Trulance, miralax, lactulose, psyllium, senna, and chia and I still can’t have a bm more than once a week. When I do go it’s just a few pebbles and really hard to get out. I’m thinking of doing an enema tomorrow because I really need relief. I feel like my doctors are never around when I need them. I really need gi to help me.
When I want to get in touch with any of my docs I go thru a portal in the hospital system- I don't know if that is an option for you. Calling the office never works out for me. Do you leave a message with the doctor and he/she does not return your message? if that is the case, there is no excuse for that and you should consider finding another GI doc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts