Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone help me find a post I read about the 24th Jan 2002. It was about other symtoms of IBS ie. fatigue, headaches, muscle aches and pains, dizzyness etc. I want to post it to my sister who will not believe her Dr. that she has IBS because she has all these symptoms as well as D and C. I would appreciate any help.Thank you Aussie. p.s. What about our gold medal, wasn't he clever to stay back like that and wait for all the others to fall? We Aussie are a clever lot.

·
Banned
8,831 Posts
The only thing I can suggest is use the Search key under Post New Topic. And for search words enter fatigue or headache.Good luck!As for the Aussies- they are awesome. Didn't watch it last night though

·
Banned
8,831 Posts
The only thing I can suggest is use the Search key under Post New Topic. And for search words enter fatigue or headache.Good luck!As for the Aussies- they are awesome. Didn't watch it last night though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.