Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been on antibiotics, PPIs, etc. Just taking a probiotic and bentyl every day. Since my last period in January my bowels have been off but havent really had D. Sometimes loose other times formed but A LOT of it. I previously have been just going like a little but it almost seems like i was just so backed up everything is coming out now. I'm only going once a day, no fever, just weird shaped stool. I honestly dont think its cdiff but Ive been a mess thinking it is. I did try Zoloft the other day and it gave me massively loose stool (not d) so I took 2 immodium, no bm the next day but today it was still a little off.I've been off of Vanco since 3/31/06, had a negative test in May.One thing I think may be up with it, I was drinking A LOT of black tea and coffee the past month. Ever since I started the black tea my belly hasnt been happy with me. So I stopped drinking the black tea and coffee.. Woke up the next morning and had a migraine from hell (assuming caffeine withdrawl), so I just drink 2 regular cups of coffee.When I first had cdiff it was nothing but water, smelled terrible and I was going like 10x a day with tachycardia and high bp. So I've been monitoring my bp and puse and its been normal.sigh.. I'm scared
btw. my ID wont test unless Ive had consistant watery D for 2 days

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kathleen, you are just wonderful
Another thing, recently Ive been having this odd addiction to McDs fries. I've been eating them constantly with those oh so delicious chicken ranch wraps. Would that have anything to do with it? I crave those fries almost daily (dont think my GB is liking it either)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.