Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Live in Canada, im 18, i have IBS, im going to USA for 3 days starting tommorow and i want to bring some Immodium with me, i found it helps. Is there any sticky legal issues in bringing drugs like that over the border?------------------We need a cure, fast

·
Registered
880 Posts
I live in the US and go back and forth through Canada frequently. I've always brought prescription and over-the-counter drugs across the border, and I have never been asked if I have any. And I've bought over-the-counter drugs in Canada and brought them back to the US with me. But my car has never been searched, either. I'm guessing it's okay though.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I live in the US and go back and forth through Canada frequently. I've always brought prescription and over-the-counter drugs across the border, and I have never been asked if I have any. And I've bought over-the-counter drugs in Canada and brought them back to the US with me. But my car has never been searched, either. I'm guessing it's okay though.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Shambler: I've looked this up for my own trip. Very happy to hear that my waffles will travel!
heheTake a look at the US Customs website for info as to what can travel into the US.The Canadian government's official What Can I Bring Into Canada? website has details for going "the other way." haha Cute illustrations, too!
Regards, Lilymaid[This message has been edited by lilymaid (edited 06-23-2001).]

·
Registered
611 Posts
Shambler: I've looked this up for my own trip. Very happy to hear that my waffles will travel!
heheTake a look at the US Customs website for info as to what can travel into the US.The Canadian government's official What Can I Bring Into Canada? website has details for going "the other way." haha Cute illustrations, too!
Regards, Lilymaid[This message has been edited by lilymaid (edited 06-23-2001).]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes, as long as it is in it's proper label. And it's very important that prosecriptions be in their properly labeled bottes. Many people who take several meds tend to put them all in one bottle to save space. Not a good idea at any time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes, as long as it is in it's proper label. And it's very important that prosecriptions be in their properly labeled bottes. Many people who take several meds tend to put them all in one bottle to save space. Not a good idea at any time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.