Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if there is anything to this or not but our weather went from cold to 90 degrees in just a couple of days and at the same time my IBS got much worse then it has been in a long time. Do you think there is any correlation at all between the two? Maybe the humidity is a factor as well? My D is out of control now. Imodium usually takes care of it but not this time! Any info will help. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
LouI definetely think so - a couple of weeks ago it was really warm and sunny here in rainy old england and I went outside to sunbathe and hey presto! my bowel habits did a complete swing and gave me bad diarrhea.I think Eric might know something about this.FWIW lets all move to the equator where it stays pretty constant all year round - then at least we can predict our bowels and get a good suntan!
Clair

G

·
lou do you live in chicago. Two weeks ago it was in the 50's now it is in the 90's all the sudden adn while my diareah has not been real bad my abdominal pain has been incredible!!!!! I can't remember it being this bad. I am begining to believe the weather chamge may play a roll

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'd like to think there is something to the weather change. I also think high temperatures may effect some of us. I know I can't take the heat. I barely perspire. I think that makes me take the heat worse than others and it always effects my stomach (D).Sharon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.