Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to this and simply want to know if there is anyone else out there in the world who shares symptons like me. i do not suffer from the "classic" ibs symptons...if there is such a thing....but my tummy is in constant discomfort...sitting..walking..eating...i am never ever at ease...there is endless recurring wind which is trapped..there are gurgling sounds ...the wind is released by the obvious exits!..it is very embarassing...and ongoing. Its not something that comes and goes..it is there all the time...there is a whole alien world that exists inside me that i have no control over. Is there really anyone out there who can relate to this..i simply cannot believe that such a person can exist..i look normal on the outside..but my gut!!!!!....it is so not normal.are there any medical people on this site? The best guy i have seen to date was prof peter whorwell..anyone else seen him...he was the person who pput my mind at rest...almost...and told me that everything that was going on was a form of ibs and it was gas/wind..how to control it..or get rid of it..that is the question? any answers...all welcome...i do not want to be in discomfort for the rest of my life..this all started many many years ago...at a very stressful time in my life....burps...and a knot in my tummy..that was the first chapter..but the tummy just hasnt made a recovery....for many years it has defined me and i dont want it to anymore..i dont want to wake up thinking about it..it just rules my life even if i try not to let it

·
Registered
312 Posts
i used to suffer from horrible foul gas all day long 24/7 untill i whent on this diet. now i have no gas at all it really has saved my life i couldn't do anything with out this diet i couldn't go to the gym or outside or anything.http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?/topic/119213-cant-seem-to-be-able-to-enjoy-any-nice-food/scroll to the bottom of that link my diet post is at the bottom.and don't dismiss it right away just cause it has fatty meats and broccoli because i too used to not beable to eat a single bite of broccoli or fatty meats with out geting HORRIBLE gas all day long. but like magic after i cut the carbs out like bread and such i was able to eat broccoli and fatty meats with zero gas... amazing isn't it?in about 2-3 days your gas should be reduced my atleast 75% but i would think by day 3 it would be reduced by 90% and after a few weeks it should reach a point of zero gas. hope this helps :)oh and don't try eating almonds till your stomach is good and when you do eat them only eat them very rarely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts