Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry this does not directly have to do with IBS, but I was trying to get into the general disscussion chat for IBS . I clicked in it from the schedule and it bounced me back to the chat sign on. When I signed on no one was there. Do members join in on disscussions on a regular basis.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi,I've just had a look in the chat room and there's no one there now - I think that maybe people use it more at the scheduled times? But let me know if there's still a problem and I'll as Jeff, who knows everything!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi there - sorry for the delay in my reply. The consensus seems to be that maybe 8.00-10.00 EST is a good time to try, although the very best thing to do is post a message in the Meeting Place and arrange for a chat - then everyone will know it is going on and can get together. I know that Clair has just posted in the Meeting Place about a planned UK chat.For anyone who doesn't know the chat page is here:http://www.ibsgroup.org/main/chat.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.