Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heya. currently feeling crappy, stomach not particualry sore just 'not right' and feel generally yuk and am so tired but can't sleep at all and its driving me to distraction!sorry,just needed to talk.

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
hi heth if you canna get to sleep try getting up and reading, listen to music, or watch a movie or something,before i got my amatrip i was a right night hawk, watching tv until the wee small hours,the worse to do is lie in bed tossing and turning, as this just aggravates the situ... Cant you get your doc to give you something to make you sleep? hope you get something sorted out soon.. julie

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers people. yes i got some sleep eventually, woke up this morning feeling like i'd been run through a mill! I try not to joolie, but last night i couldn't concentrate on anything. Ended up on msn for a couple of hours, i have a fantastic friend with adhd who is often on in the wee small hours, i don't think he ever sleeps!wish my amitrip has the same effect
lol actually wish it just had some effect full stop!cheers guys

·
Registered
222 Posts
BASICALLY, SAME PROBLEMS - HEAVY UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING IN MY STOMACH - DISCOMFORT ON LEFT SIDE-WAKING UP EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR-IRRITABLE/EXHAUSTED - VERY EDGY/DEPRESSED.THIS WORKED FOR MEALOE VERA GELACIDOHILUS - GOOD BACTERIAMEGA DOSESSTRICT DIET/EXERCISEIF I VARY FROM THE ABOVE HAVE PROBLEMS - BIG TIME.WORKED FOR ME - NOT SURE IF THIS WORKS FOR EVERYONE.GOOD LUCKBILL

G

·
Sorry to hear people having problems sleeping - yes I get this, my main problem seems to be this hideous "keyed up" feeling first thing - oh god, I'm sure there's summat to worry about, not sure what - panic, panic etc. The key is always, in my case, a really good book - saddo that I am, have just finished my daughter's "Harry Potter" and wept like a child at the end - bloody Snape!!Sue

·
Registered
482 Posts
books computer even tv lol bore your mind to sleep
ACIDOHILUS hehe not good bacteria too me damn stuff lol good job i learnt not to hope the next thing i learnt was a cure still only 7hours of D off the damned stuff hehe seen worse and def been better.... yeah i dont often feel "awake" in the mornings now just wake up like i never slept but sleeping has never been a great thing in my life... usually do stuff til i cant keep my eyes open anymore...

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
hey heth watch old re-runs of boring auld gits like brucie forsyth, terry wogan (yawn)and jim bowen on uk gold god thats enough to make you puke
never mind sleep...The one that gets on my goat has gotta be Winton.. supermarket sweep
lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
well guess it's my turn to add on it's 3:00 am and I just woke up for no reason, but did have to go to the bathroom and still feel like I have to go and it's making me feel like i can't catch my breath and my sinus's are acting up too. So I thought I would try and get my mind off of things and see what is up on the board at 3 am. my household right now is going thru alot of problems and I guess the old body is reacting very typically by going nuts on me. I guess I will just try the old deep breathing trick and go try the bathroom one more time and see it that helps. Laurie

·
Registered
222 Posts
Neglected to note in my earlier post, that during the peak of my IBS discomfort, put and ice pack on my stomach-which helped in getting to sleep-however would wake every 2/3 hours.I have four packs- would on a fresh pack, upon waking. Purchased from colpac.com - pretty good product.Also, used a heating pad on a couple of occasions - ice pack was much better for me.Bill

G

·
Hmmm Sexy - I wrote to "Brucie" as a joke when I was 'bout 14 saying I'd always fancied him - WHY!!!! - got a real cheesy mini-poster in glorious black and white of the toothsome hunk - shiver!!Sue

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
aye brucie and his rug (wig) he is prob about 106 yrs old, and he has not even got all his teeth, or hair, his skin is as wrinkly as an elephants ass,and yet this auld plonker still gets a lovely looking wife!!!! i dunno how he does it
im buggered how this moron can even get a job on tv, as hes so ####

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.