Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have fought depression all my life but only recenlty got psyc.help.I was prescribed celexa 20mg.I've never taken any anti-depr. before. I've read alot of stuff though.Can anyone tell me when I might feel better(if this is going to work)I hope it works soon.Is it gonna help me stop crying, control my moods?Please help By the way, I don't have IBS but there was some good infomation here about celexa. Please post or e-mail me at vic_darwin###hotmail.com. Please write soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been taking it for exactly 7 days.So far I don't feel any better. At least I don't have the side effects that some people have experienced.So far I've had a little nausea, lack of appetite, and interrupted sleep(at about 4a.m.)I was also prescribed Adivant for when I feel anxious. I've been taking that at night to help me sleep. Six weeks seems like a long time to know if this is gonna work. I'll be so disappointed if it doesn't and I have to try something else. It'll seem like wasted time. Thanks for any replies. Any information would be helpful as to what I can expect. Vic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts