Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Brian, I don't know whether to be happy because you are at peace with it or cry for you because it's not a pleasant diagnosis to have to deal with. I wish you continued peace and hopefully help for your pain with your upcoming treatments. God bless.

G

·
Brian, I am sorry that they can't do anything to help your situtation. I do pray that the medications will help ease the pain. After many years of suffering with migraines I now have a medication that helps mask the pain and I truly thank God for it. take care.------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Well I am glad that you finally found out what is really wrong. Now you can be properly treated at least. It is just really crappy that they didn't find this out a year and a half ago. All I can suggest is that if you do not want to be on the heavy narcotics then maybe there are some herbal or homeopathic therapies that might help. Take care and good health to you.

G

·
Brian - please explain Therapeutic Touch therapy? I made a resolution this week to once, try alternative medicine for my IBS, and other health problems that I have. I tried Acupuncture, and I really liked it, but didn't seem to do any long term good. I always felt great right after the treatments, but didn't seem to last. (Just like a chiropractor visit! LOL!) Anyway, I have heard of Hands On therapy, acupressure and also hypnotherapy. I'll try anything at this point in time, until I run out of money. Unfortunately, my insurance doesn't cover anything but straight MD stuff.Would appreciate a description of the touch therapy. Thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Joyce, Moldie and Nicol for your messages... and adios; it's been a somewhat weird and wacky trip......but I've figured the next thing i need to do to get better is get out of the rather bad habit of reading this BB and removing all traces that I was a part of it... LMAO. I'll reserve the editorial comment.... Adn Lindab, it was nice talking to you,, i hope we can keep in touch.[This message has been edited by Brian (edited 07-15-2000).][This message has been edited by Brian (edited 07-17-2000).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts