Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Something else you might want to try is peppermint tea or ( it sounds silly, I know ) chew on a few of the mini peppermint patties. There are some doctors who say that the peppermint might cause heartburn, but I have not found it to do so.Try it and be mindful of how your body feels. If it feels like it offered relief, good! If not, it was worth a shot, you know? LOL~Veggie~

· Banned
987 Posts
Chamomile is one of my most favorite herbs. It is generally gentle and mild and it does help relax a difficult stomach when taken warm.It needs to be taken warm though.However, if someone has a really bad allergy to ragweed, you have to be careful because the gentle chamomile is a memeber of the ragweed family.It doesn't tend to be as prone to trigger the Allergies but it is known to happen and so if you have a headache or other symptoms from it stop using it and choose an alternative.Kamie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.