Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i'm not doing to well with this new chat layout. what do i go into??? i get this big layout with many options. am i missing something, like a room name or something?? sorry, not very computer literate when it comes to these things
------------------

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi, Amy.I'm assuming you've already gotten your YAHOO ID and Jeff has sent you an invitation letter. If not, go to http://www.yahoo.com and follow the links to get your ID (its free). Then send Jeffrey Roberts (I think its ibs###ibsgroup.org ) giving him your ID and he'll send you an invitation letter that will step you through it. If you've already done all that, just click the link at the top of the screen that says, "Want to chat? Click HERE to enter the Yahoo chat room." and you're in! Then just click on the little "chat" bar near the bottom of the screen and type away! Email me if you can't figure it out (that goes for anybody else that's having trouble, too). Good luck, good chatting

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill: I went to the yahoo address but dont know which chat room I should go to for my id. New at this so bear with me. Thanks belle

·
Registered
387 Posts
Go to www.yahoo.com and click "chat". Its buried in the tiny little words about 2 inches down from the top of the page, and is toward the right.Then click on "Sign Me Up"[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 01-31-99).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts