Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is off subject but I wanted to give you all the opportunity to do and see this. You will not be prepared for the answer. I was given this in email today. It's really weird and freaky. check it out. it's about the events at the wtc in NY. follow these stepsOpen your word processing program.type in C33NY (one of the planes numbers)Highlight what you typed, and change size of font to 72.highlight again and change type font to wingdingswhat did you see. Prepared? I didn't think so. Hope all is well as can be with all of you. I haven't been here in a long time to post, but have been reading almost every day.God Bless you allSandi

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Yep...lots of spooky rumors.I thought it was Q33 and it (or any other letter 33) has NOTHING to do with any of the flights. It is NOT the flight number or FAA registration number or IN ANY way connected with the flights. www.Snopes.com is over-run with all the rumors.K.A repost from a thread on this that was on the meeting place a few days ago:
quote:My goodness. That's quite sick.The flight was never going to NYC in the first place. Somebody has obviously played around to find a combination that produces this.Yes, I gasped but I don't believe this anymore than I believe in satan appearing as an image from the WTC fire cloud.This borders on hate crime. I know this wasn't the intention of posting it here but I will not allow this BB to spread this kind of hate. We're better than that.Thus I'm closing this thread.J*[This message has been edited by Jeffrey Roberts (edited 09-23-2001).]
------------------�When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall�Think of it, ALWAYS. �Mahatma GandhiMy story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html I do not work for anyone who sells any IBS related products.[This message has been edited by kmottus (edited 09-25-2001).]

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Yep...lots of spooky rumors.I thought it was Q33 and it (or any other letter 33) has NOTHING to do with any of the flights. It is NOT the flight number or FAA registration number or IN ANY way connected with the flights. www.Snopes.com is over-run with all the rumors.K.A repost from a thread on this that was on the meeting place a few days ago:
quote:My goodness. That's quite sick.The flight was never going to NYC in the first place. Somebody has obviously played around to find a combination that produces this.Yes, I gasped but I don't believe this anymore than I believe in satan appearing as an image from the WTC fire cloud.This borders on hate crime. I know this wasn't the intention of posting it here but I will not allow this BB to spread this kind of hate. We're better than that.Thus I'm closing this thread.J*[This message has been edited by Jeffrey Roberts (edited 09-23-2001).]
------------------�When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall�Think of it, ALWAYS. �Mahatma GandhiMy story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html I do not work for anyone who sells any IBS related products.[This message has been edited by kmottus (edited 09-25-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.