Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ho,Just wondering if anyone else has / had chest pains along with all else? I have IBS A fluctuating between the two from week to week.For the last couple of weeks I have developed dreadful pains from the centre of my back (between the shoulder blades) to right shoulder / arm area. It hurts whan i move, get up, sit up etc. It can go away but come back with a vengence.Is it the muscles? How does IBS affect my chest? WHAT the hell is going on?Anyway all, I hope you have a good week (whatever that means to you).RegardsDave:(

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Yup Bolton I agree with Jilly, I would have your Dr rule out any gall bladder problems.Hope you feel better... I know how awful that pain is...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Your GP will more than likely send you for an ultrasound to see if you have gallbladder stones.If your scan is clear and your symptoms don't go away have them do a function test on your gallbladder.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Yes Ultrasounds do not always see ALL stones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.