Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I read another post related to chicken and now I am wondering...I have major D problems when I eat chicken. It doesn't matter if I am eating plain, boiled chicken or chicken fried in lard. At first I thought it was something else that I was eating with the chicken, but after eliminating so many things, I wonder if Chicken could be a trigger food for me.Does anyone else have IBS problems with Chicken? Being that it is supposed to be quite safe I find it hard to believe. But I know what my gut says (and does) after I eat it. If anyone else is having similar symptoms, I would love to hear from you.RobAlan

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes I do have problems with that as well, actually it's the food i have most trouble with of it all. I do can eat chicken fillet (hope thats what it is in English as well) ever tried that as well? There's another topic like this going on and they say it might be because they add something to chicken that gives us bowel problems. Could be but I think in my case it might be the amount of fat as I have problems with fat most.Mirjam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.