Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about cinnamon sticks ever since I quit smoking I chew and eat these cinnamon sticks all day even after my tounge gets sore Just thinking could the sticks be giving me (D) all day long I am now 7-8 days into Calsium if this doesnt help soon I ll try the OREGANO OIL like I said before I will try dog food If someone said it would help me I ll try anything also I am cutting out some meds little at a time I am so washed out tired and so upset anymore . Karl in Pa------------------karl m welty

·
Registered
538 Posts
Cinnamon gives me diarhea. I just made me some caffiene free coffee. I added a splash of cinnamon knowing it will give me diarhea. I come back to my computer and there you are with the question of cinnamon. How psychic. Plus, I am eating cinnamon rolls with my coffee.It is hard to break the habit. I am home for the summer vacation close to a bathroom.lol.I did feel a little guilty as I splashed a little cinnamon in my coffee.I need to stop doing that. I guess I will hide the cinnamon in the cabinet. I am going to do that rith now. See you.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Cinnamon gives me diarhea. I just made me some caffiene free coffee. I added a splash of cinnamon knowing it will give me diarhea. I come back to my computer and there you are with the question of cinnamon. How psychic. Plus, I am eating cinnamon rolls with my coffee.It is hard to break the habit. I am home for the summer vacation close to a bathroom.lol.I did feel a little guilty as I splashed a little cinnamon in my coffee.I need to stop doing that. I guess I will hide the cinnamon in the cabinet. I am going to do that rith now. See you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.