Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Hi Silver!I think you and I are the only two here tonight. Everytime I try it says the server is too busy. Are you going into the IBS chat room tomorrow night?

G

·
I never have a problem getting on to this chat. I do not 'click here' I use the MIRC chat server program instead. Haniel

G

·
MIRC is a internet chat relay and you can download it from http://www.mirc.co.uk set it up for: irc.webmaster.comPort: 6667 or 7000then type: /join #CadiaIBS [This message has been edited by Haniel (edited 05-10-99).][This message has been edited by Haniel (edited 05-10-99).]

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Haniel for showing people how to get into my chat room,if you want me and youi can meet up and i could make you an Aop in my room becuase im not there so much that maybe you could help me run it since you do have Mirc and know how to use it.I could really use the help since i'm never in my room that often.although i am trying to remedy that i still could use people that i trust and know unix or linux or Mirc to help me out and make my chat more widely used.if you are intersted or know anyone else with the qualifications let me know and i'll will talk with you and add you to my Aop list.Thanks,Cadia

G

·
Hi cadia,I would love to but like you I just don't have the time as in the summer I'm always out doing sometlhing and I go away every weekend. I do have more time in the winter than I do in the summer. Haniel

G

·
cadia Have just downloaded mlCR32. and installed.e-mail me at your convience and HELP me find your chat room. PLeeeeezzzzeeee.Joyce

G

·
I have the url for the chatroom in by bookmarks and just check it out every so often. I find people there more than I do at this chatroom. It's a hit or miss thing. I hope that it will become more popular. It would be nice to have a chatroom with some normal people and not the types that I have run across at other chatrooms.

G

·
Thanks for your patience, friends,but I downloaded mirc551t, but have not clicked install yet. Is this the right one? Am I on the right track? Sorry to sound dense as I'm fairly new to this medium. When I was a kid, we had a big old black candlestick telephone!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.