Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I heard these things tend to relax the colon musclesI could simply buy peppermint candy in any store but the problem is that I also suffer from GERD. Meaning the peppermint would probably get broken down in my stomach without reaching the colon not to mention it's gonna relax that muscle that prevent sacid from going to the oesophagus (spelling?).So I need those peppermint tablets that are coated against acid but I asked in the pharmacy and they didn't have it...In what kind of store do you find this? If I can't find it anywhere, do you have a good website that can ship this thing internationally? I live in Belgium (Europe) I'd like to try it out. You never know it helps, even if it's only a bit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The help for ibs website sells enteric coated peppermint capsules. I'm pretty sure they ship internationally. As long as I take them on an empty stomach, about an hour before eating or drinking, they work really well for gut spasms and don't cause heartburn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.