Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop the caffine Get of the stuff ASAP drink Decaffinated everything and you will fell better in less than a week And If anyone has any Asacol they dont need or doesnt work for them help a fella out [This message has been edited by karl m welty (edited 07-31-2001).]

·
Registered
369 Posts
I haven't had any caffiene in 4 years and my problems have gotten worse. So, for me it hasn't made a difference. Glad it's helping you.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I haven't had any caffiene in 4 years and my problems have gotten worse. So, for me it hasn't made a difference. Glad it's helping you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Whin I first started getting the symptons of I.B.S my family Dr. put on enough meds to kill a horse.When nothing worked he pulled me off all of them.Big waste of money huh? Anyways I just happen to have a almost full bottle of Asaocol and would by happy to give it to someone it would help.But is it legal to mail a prescription drug?Marvin

·
Registered
87 Posts
Whin I first started getting the symptons of I.B.S my family Dr. put on enough meds to kill a horse.When nothing worked he pulled me off all of them.Big waste of money huh? Anyways I just happen to have a almost full bottle of Asaocol and would by happy to give it to someone it would help.But is it legal to mail a prescription drug?Marvin

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Glad you found that not drinking caffeine helped you Karl. For me, I don't drink caffeine or eat it either.
Sorry I can't help you getting some of that medicine either. Actually to do so is fraud if they have a drug plan and is punishible by law.------------------"It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to- day basis." --Margaret Bonnano

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Glad you found that not drinking caffeine helped you Karl. For me, I don't drink caffeine or eat it either.
Sorry I can't help you getting some of that medicine either. Actually to do so is fraud if they have a drug plan and is punishible by law.------------------"It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to- day basis." --Margaret Bonnano

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Not that i am all for this sort of thing,BUT as we are "in this together" i will say this, Sometimes in life,we do things to help out another,in any way,shape or form,and if nobody else knows,who cares.
Good luck KarlPS- i think when i drink too much coffee,then it bothers me,but i need it in the morning for sure to get going.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Not that i am all for this sort of thing,BUT as we are "in this together" i will say this, Sometimes in life,we do things to help out another,in any way,shape or form,and if nobody else knows,who cares.
Good luck KarlPS- i think when i drink too much coffee,then it bothers me,but i need it in the morning for sure to get going.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Krissy, Thanks for the support ,It was hard for me to ask and I thank you for your well said post We all have done a lot worse than this already I know I myself would help anyone who asked if I could with in reason maybe some think its out of line But right now i am in bad shape but will be better soon ( thanks again ) Karl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Krissy, Thanks for the support ,It was hard for me to ask and I thank you for your well said post We all have done a lot worse than this already I know I myself would help anyone who asked if I could with in reason maybe some think its out of line But right now i am in bad shape but will be better soon ( thanks again ) Karl

·
Registered
922 Posts
UPS and Fedex are great alternatives to our federal Postal Service. There is no law against sending your meds(not controlled substances) by Fedex to another location. My wife's meds are ordered and sent by mail. Who says you can't send your meds to another location so they will be there to take when you take your vacation? Besides, if you remove the Rx label and ship to another location, they may have belonged to the reciever in the first place. "Big brother" intrudes in our lives too much already, they need to concentrate on real crimes and helping people in need. Any leftover meds would be thrown away and useful for someone in need. Good luck Karl I would also like to quit the coffee but it's not easy. Norb

·
Registered
922 Posts
UPS and Fedex are great alternatives to our federal Postal Service. There is no law against sending your meds(not controlled substances) by Fedex to another location. My wife's meds are ordered and sent by mail. Who says you can't send your meds to another location so they will be there to take when you take your vacation? Besides, if you remove the Rx label and ship to another location, they may have belonged to the reciever in the first place. "Big brother" intrudes in our lives too much already, they need to concentrate on real crimes and helping people in need. Any leftover meds would be thrown away and useful for someone in need. Good luck Karl I would also like to quit the coffee but it's not easy. Norb

·
Banned
375 Posts
Hi I know I'm raining on everyone's parade but I wouldn't take a pill sent from someone I don't know. Remember what people were doing to over the counter drugs. Their are some very sick people out there. Please be very careful. I don't even trust people that post some cure because its unproven and could end up doing more harm than good. I know I sound like your Mother but I can't help it.Tim

1 - 20 of 49 Posts