Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally taken my family doctor's advice and started eating smaller meals and I'm avoiding trigger foods. Even foods that sometimes bother me, I have cut out. I've gotten some lactaid which I'm going to try before eating dairy. I'm just being chicken b/c I've been D free for a few weeks now, and ice cream tends to be a huge trigger. (but I love ice cream sooooo much.)So I'm not sure if it's my diet that's helping, or just coinsidental timing. One thing is for sure, my stomach has been feeling much better since starting on the smaller meals. I've been at my new job for 4 weeks now and I love it, so I think that may be helping too. Having a job you like eliminates anxiety. I hope I haven't jinxed myself, but things have been pretty good the past few weeks. I'm suffering from slight C, but I can live with that.

G

·
I always feel better eating small meals more often, but then I am always hungry. Love to stuff myself. Try a small serving of baked beans for that C. I like about 2 tbsp of Bush's baked beans, does the trick.char

1 - 4 of 4 Posts