Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this BB and to IBS(tho' I've been ill for about a year)!Can any body help? I've been prescribed Colofac for the cramping pains I get in my lower abdo.I notice it isn't listed under the drugs section on this board.Is it OK does anyone else take it?I am very nervous of new medicines, I have had bad reactions in the past. I am still in the diagnosis stage. Having a barium enema tomorrow
!! I had a gastroscopy on tues which was clear, I know it sounds mad but I was disappointed, I wanted there to be something simple ( not serious obviously) that could be cleared up.Both my GP and Consultant seem to think that I probably have IBS, so I thought I'd check out this BB for some moral support!!Cheers

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I take Colofac. NO, your quite right, its not listed here, i think it should be!#It has helped me with pain. So i would go for it. I don't like tro take medications either. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I take Colofac. NO, your quite right, its not listed here, i think it should be!#It has helped me with pain. So i would go for it. I don't like tro take medications either. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.