Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 tspn pure psyllium1 tspn all in one powdered vitamins1 tspn pure aloe vera juice1 tspn liquid chlorophyll 50mg. mix in 8 ounce glass of water,stir drink it down quickly follwed by another 8 ounce glass.Seems to control the spasms,cleanses the system etc..Take it on an empty stomach in the morning than an 1 hour before you go to bed.You can get the ingredients at the health food store.[This message has been edited by JohnR (edited 07-12-2000).]

G

·
JohnR,Thanks!! I'll try it. But, could you tell me one thing... do psyllium and chlorophyl have other names I might recognize them by??also, I have acid reflux and mild esophogus deterioration...know if this will affect that at all?willing to try almost anything at this point,aimee

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aimee,Those are the only names that I know of. As far as them affecting acid reflux/esophagus deteroiation,they may be a benefit and should'nt have consoquences. I'd recommend consulting a nutritionist. [This message has been edited by JohnR (edited 07-12-2000).]

·
Registered
179 Posts
Got a few ?'s for ya...How does this mixture affect your BM?How has it effected your iBS?Are you a c or d type?thanks------------------19 year old female, college student,*D* type Email me Katz16000###yahoo.com

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Katz-I'm mostly a "C" if that stands for constipation?To answer the other questions-the cocktail keeps the stools more uniform & consistant. While diminishing the bloating,cramping,& fatigue associated I.B.S.

·
Registered
923 Posts
JohnR-I tried the aloe vera juice for awhile, but it was sooo strong and I didn't know if it mixed well with my medicines...afraid of herbs.but, I am IBS-C, has it really helped you for a long period of time? What about when you travel?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.