Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
These sorts of things usually have enough laxatives in them (often the same herbs as cheap laxatives at the drug store) to temporarily relieve constipation.Some of these things have clays or other compounds in them that make it look like all sorts of nasty things came out, but they only come out because the stuff you took put them in there.K.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried it for a few days, but my gastroenterologist said to stay away from it because the tea contains senna. Taking senna every night will quickly make your body require it to go to the bathroom, she said. I decided it was too risky to keep taking it--I don't want to become addicted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys. Just wanted to put in my two cents about this program. I did it for over a month. Guess what. It worked for a few weeks..as a normal laxative. Gave me horrible headaches. Nothing they promised comes out of ya. The only thing that happened to me was that I got used to the goddamn tea so much that I do have a problem going to the bathroom now at all and have severe constipation... I do have a bigger problem now than before I got on this program.I bet they don't have comments like this on their website. Maybe they should:))). Senna is highly addictive, your doctor was right.Maria.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried "Colonix and Toxinout"? I was reading the testimonials and seriously considering but I would like to get some info from a real source.

After a year and half of chronic C, I am apprehensive yet hopeful...

http://www.drnatura.com/instructions.php
I have used DrNatura's product colonix. I have suffered for years with constipation hemorrhoids, allergies, yeast infection (candida) and a list of medical problems too long to list. I tried many cleansing programs yet nothing came close to the amazing results I experienced using the colonix program. It was a low time in my life and I thought this would be my last resort. I also consulted with a naturopath and with a change in my diet along with the cleansing program I became a changed person. Really! Even my skeptical doctor was impressed with the results after I completed the cleanse and told him about it. He has now recommended the cleanse to several of his clients. It is easy to use and requires no disruptions to your day to day life. My family and friends were so impressed that they too have all used the product and have had excellent results. DrNatura's colonix saved me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.