Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my colonoscopy this morning. It went great. The doctor talked to us afterwards and said everything went fine. He did not find anything, which was a great relief to me. He just told me to make sure I add more fiber into my diet to help with the CG. He then said I need to see him in 6 more weeks. The hardest part was drinking that horrible stuff. After that was over everything else was a breeze. I took someones advice and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash after each glassfull. Thanks for all of your advice. This is the best BB to be on.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sharon, Since this was my first time with this stuff I had the colyte. I held my breath each time I had to drink it. Then I downed it quick and rinsed with mouthwash. I started drinking at 5pm and drank 8 ounces every ten minutes until 7:15pm. By then things were moving inside of me and I was getting real tired of drinking that stuff. Have a good weekend

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sharon, Since this was my first time with this stuff I had the colyte. I held my breath each time I had to drink it. Then I downed it quick and rinsed with mouthwash. I started drinking at 5pm and drank 8 ounces every ten minutes until 7:15pm. By then things were moving inside of me and I was getting real tired of drinking that stuff. Have a good weekend

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nulytely is less salty than Colytely. I have heard the Cherry kind is best but am not sure if it's Colytely or Nulytely.There are other ways to prepare. Maybe your Doctor will let you use one. Colytely or Nulytely is known to be the best way. Be sure your run clear D then you can stop drinking. Some people stay on a liquid diet or 2 days. then they have to drink less stuff to run clear.See the threads on the Colonoscopy Forum. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nulytely is less salty than Colytely. I have heard the Cherry kind is best but am not sure if it's Colytely or Nulytely.There are other ways to prepare. Maybe your Doctor will let you use one. Colytely or Nulytely is known to be the best way. Be sure your run clear D then you can stop drinking. Some people stay on a liquid diet or 2 days. then they have to drink less stuff to run clear.See the threads on the Colonoscopy Forum. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.