Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am drinking the stuff for the colonoscopy for tomorrows test. I know I am suppose to drink all of it but.....I started the drink at 5pm. It is now 9:30p & I still have more drink to go. Like maybe 16oz. or more. But my bowels have been clear for awhile now. Does anyone know if I have to finish it. I dont want to ruin my test but, do you think my bowels are flushed. Can any stool be there or hidden??

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hi. I would drink it all if I were you. Otherwise, you might have to do this all over again! This is the worst part of it, anyway. When I had mine, I was put right to sleep and didn't even know they did it! Good Luck to you!

G

·
If you can still be at your computer and be drinking that stuff, you must have more control than me (or an outlet next to the toilet -
)Finish it... you'll be glad you did.Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe I have a lap top & I brought it to the can with me! But, I don't and I didn't.I am still drinking it but, it is nauseating. I put the citrus light leomonade in it & that made it taste like mellow yellow or something.The "john" is right down the hall, so I hurry beleive you me. But being on the computer is helping me with the last of it.I only hope I make it.I do not see why we have to drink it all if my bowels look clear to me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi.I do hope you were able to finish all that simply delicious drink up! I had to drink that stuff about a week ago for my scope test and ,your right, it is the most God awful stuff. Oh my,what we go through. Hope everything is ok with you.Let us know! "What does'nt kill us will only make us stronger"! (yea,right)Jan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.