Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Prolific Member, iSupportIBS
470 Posts
There is a thread 'pinned' at the top of this forum called "Would you support an IBSgroup donation fund to be directed to research or group donations" where Jeffrey (the owner of the site) is asking you to vote on the suggestion that we start a fund that people can donate into and the monies raised will then be used for research into IBS. There is nowhere near enough research done into IBS particular when you consider how debilitating it can be. Surely, of all people, we should be the ones who would like to see more research for IBS? Jeffrey is simply asking you to vote if you think the fund is a good idea or not. Just because you vote to say that it is a good idea doesn't mean that you have to donate! When you think of all the money that is donated into diseases like cancer etc., surely it makes sense that we support the idea of a research fund for IBS. So come on guys click on the topic and at least vote one way or the other...................please!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts

·
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well so far over 300 people have viewed the thread I am talking about yet only 16 people have actually voted. Surely more of you have an opinion than that.

·
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, as of today's date 399 people have viewed the thread at the top of this page regarding a donation fund for research yet only 19 people have voted. Surely you guys at least have an opinion on this, one way or other.As far as I am concerned I welcome all research into IBS as maybe one day they will findthe answer to this nightmare condition.So I implore you all again to at least vote on Jeff's suggestion.I also repeat the fact that just becuase you vote it doesn't mean you have to donate.The opportunity to vote is on top of the thread when you open it. Please do it guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.