Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to get this out. I really have to make this quick cuz I'm at work so here it goes. I woke up this morning feeling as if I was throwing up all night or in horrible pain. It was the strangest feeling and I still have it right now. I believe that I had pain that felt like someone took my intestines and SQUEEZED them into mush and then twisted them for fun. The problem is that I sleep through EVERYTHING so for all I know, this is just something that I remember from a dream. I just started Zoloft and last night was my first night taking 50mgs instead of 25mg. I have been feeling nauseous for the last week(about how long I have been on this med) and I'm sure it's from the med but I am scared that maybe I'm having a bad reaction to it. Then, I came on this website today and read some postings that others have had this too and some had to have their gall bladder out, etc. I am IBS-C with a SLIGHT D whenever it feels like. I have had this for 10yrs but diagnosed 1yr ago. My life is in a transition, so to speak, and sort of in a place where I can't do anything but eat out and that's definitely NOT good...but for now, that's all I can do. I'm just scared but I don't want to go to the doctors cuz if they tell me that it's just part of the IBS, I... I guess I just am sick of going to him. Can someone help me?~mote

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ahhhh mote, don't be scared, as you can see from the board, many people are dealing with this, and the key is to take each day as it comes. Don't be afraid to go and see the doctor, talk about the alternatives, ask them whether they have had experience with this sort of thing. There is help available, you just have to go and get it!Have a look around the board, and see what others recommend, some people with D go for calcium, however I note that you are C, so have a look at those postings, and see if there is anything that sounds helpful.Remember that any time you need to talk, there is always someone here lurking!Take care xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.