Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically I was wondering if everyone gets pain ALL the time? My pain doesnt seem to be changed by eating food or by stool movements... I get a constant pain in my bowel.. I also get pain in my lower back and pain down my legs and sometimes pain in the butt... and I was also wondering if its ever effected people sleeping? Right now UK time is nearly 1am.. and im working at 5am... but cant seem to sleep for the pain :(Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
So basically I was wondering if everyone gets pain ALL the time? My pain doesnt seem to be changed by eating food or by stool movements... I get a constant pain in my bowel.. I also get pain in my lower back and pain down my legs and sometimes pain in the butt... and I was also wondering if its ever effected people sleeping? Right now UK time is nearly 1am.. and im working at 5am... but cant seem to sleep for the pain :(Thanks
I have had the pain for 6 months now, although some days are easier than others the pain is always lingering, as for sleep well my sleep pattern went out the window as soon as the pain started, I'm lucky if i get to sleep for more than two hours at a time without waking either in pain or the feeling I need to go too the loo ( which is always a false alarm) I suffer with constipation so the pain in lower back is there too.Hope you managed to get some sleep, you are definately not alone, It is a frustrating illness as it affects so many people in so many different ways. xx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find that some days I dont get pain in my abdomen... but get pain elsewhere like lower back or my legs :/ then the next day I could have a bad abdomen again... does anyone else get this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.