Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I was able to cure my constipation within hours by drinking 3-4 bottles of warm water.

I had very bad constipation and went maybe 1 time in 2 weeks. before this 2 week period my BM'S were becoming less and less frequent, maybe twice or 3 times a week at most. I've never had BM daily, it has always been something which occurred every 2-4 days. Ive learned this is not normal.

I am 18. in the couple years ive made several changes in my diet, and changed from somebody who was overweight to somebody who is arguably underweight and in need of muscle gains.

I hope that this small tip which I learned on the internet is attempted by more people suffering with constipation. If you don't regularly drink warm water, try drinking warm water. heat it up in a pot on a low heat for about 2 minutes. Drinking 3-4 cups of warm water caused me to have a HUGE BM within hours. I was so very happy and it is only right that I put this information out there, I hope it helps somebody.

My diet recently has included a very large amount of granola, like bags and bags of granola.. it truly is one of my favorite foods and I could eat it for breakfast lunch or dinner. I believe that the overindulgence in this one food created an imbalance which needed to be compensated by something. Think of it this way: granola is hard and crunchy, so in order for proper digestion, you ought to eat soft and smooth food as well. balance. yin and yang. bananas, fruit, milk, and yogurt seem like good choices. don't eat 1 food too often. The bottom line is that I was having very bad constipation and anxiety because of it. drinking warm water eased my system and allowed a nice big poop out just hours after drinking 3-4 cups for water.

I have had many digestive issues in the past year but after tonight I am more positive to the future.

take it for what its worth, best of wishes to all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.