Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who wonder if they are constipated....you probably are.The funny part of it is you don't need any test as they have been found useless in diagnosing discomfort and pain.My point is you feel constipated--->You are.Probably 80-90% of radiography are normal but still,it's better to get them if you feel sick.You can get Sitz marker as well if you want to take the colostomy road.Now,regarding Resolor.Is it a copy of Zelnorm so to speak?I don't want to take that road again.

·
Community Manager
13,220 Posts
i posted this on a previous thread on prucalopride/resolor. all i know about it is what i've read from the movetis website and the following links. i don't know if it's exactly like zelnorm or not..it does act on serotonin receptors like zelnorm does.prucalopride acts on serotonin receptors.this info on prucalopride is from the movetis website:In contrast to laxatives, prucalopride triggers a physiological and peristaltic reflex in the colon through stimulation of the 5HT4-receptors on the intramural nerves. This accelerates overall transit along the GI tract, induces colonic mass movement and significantly enhances colonic emptying. Prucalopride stimulates bowel function by specifically targeting the underlying impaired motility. http://www.movetis.com/files/site_images/h...esolor-smpc.pdf http://www.movetis.com/journalists/press-r...urce=journalist

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take this perspective.When you are hungry it is good news for motility as well.It mean things are moving around.Now,which pills improve appetite?I know Cannabis has some effects in that particular area of research.I'm not advocating anything,i'm just reporting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.