Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If 99% of the people with IBS wore rubber underwear and had a attitude of what the "bleep"as long as I'm free to travel and not be chained to the toilet,I would call this freedom.However 98% of the people with IBS would say and cannot still in my "Bleep" all day long,and so they are chainred to the toilet with the fear of having an accident!With my rubberunderwear which goes from my knees to my armpits I can eat whatever I choose and travel whereever I want to go and take no medications,because I have become used to sitting and walking in my "bleep" and who knows whats is going on under your street clothes,except you.When you only have to shower and bath once a weekbecause you are a walking sitting and sleeping toilet with no leaks or smell,then even if you are IBS for life,that doesn't mean you must endurethe discomforts of IBS forever,just contact-darksidecreations.com-in Canada where I purchased my custom made rubber underwear,it will not be cheap,my first pair of underwear cost me almost $1500.00 but when it wears for 8 years with no leaks or smelly discharges and gives you the comfort of self luberication as you go about having a life,and not be chained to the toilet.If you have Questions call me at (916)-442-2451and I'll tell you anything you might like to hear!

G

·
Rubber underwear.... now there's a concept.I wonder if there are any precautions included for those of us who are allergic to latex?
Evie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.