Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My IBS is all messed up. I get these really bad spells of pain where I've ended up twice in the hospital for it. One food that bothers my stomach is Pizza or maybe it's just plain tomatos. Which is hard to avoid. Lets face it my parents have a huge garden and mostly they grow tomatos! They're my favorite veggie too
Well, this week has been a bad spell. I take my antispazmotics but more than the doctor had me on before( I asked his permission first) then I get constepated because I took too much. So I cut back and the pain gets really bad. Does anyone have any help tips mainly about the pain? Thanks and remebmer to smile!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Smiley, I'm currently experimenting on different methods to help with the pain. Mine usually acts up for a week and it comes and goes, but sometimes the pain is unbearable. I've found the same as soft though, a heating pad and some ibuprophen. I figure its my muscles tightening and ibuprophen works for muscle pain, so you may try that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ohhhhh I'm at work right now and having bad gas pains. I tried to go to the bathroom at work this morning and nothing but gas. I was ok rest of day but now it's 3:30 and pain is back, just tried going again but nothing will come out. AHHHH took a rolaid, sometimes that soothes my stomach.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I take ibprofin but it's supposed to have stomach problems related with regular use so I avoid it when I can. Hot baths help a lot!!!! lol Thanks guys. Angel, hope you feel better
smile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.