Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still in that remission period or whatever it is, but I was just thinking this morning when I went to the bathroom for a BM that I might have just had this my whole life and I never realised it. Of course there were periods when it was worse and periods when it was better and of course I had a GI infection about 7 months ago that contributed to the hell I've gone through till now. But to be honest only when I read in here that having bad cramps when having a BM is not ok. LOL I've had bad cramps when having a BM my whole life. I remember it clearly (with periods of less intensity) that especially when I was a kid I was sometimes surprised by the pain that would take my breath. I also had D during the period and also times of my life when I used to go up to 8 times a day to the bathroom on daily basis even if most of the times the consistency of the poo was normal. I once had a whole year during which I was constantly and painfully constipated. But the thing I remember most are those horrible cramps I always had when having a BM and the really bad pain I used to have sometimes on my upper left side (which my grand mum always told me it was from fatigue LOL). I always assumed that was normal
... and now I find out it is NOT. LOL Just thought I'd share this. It is weird how it sometimes takes a thing like this I've had these last months to make us realise hey! I actually had this all along, only it's never been so bad!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.