Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm looking for some help or ideas, hopefully I have come to the right place. Let me start off by saying I have never had regular bowel movements I always usually go anywhere from once a week up to 3 times a week. In this process sometimes I may have bouts of diarrhea to sometimes having constipation. Like I said this has been very normal, however as of a week ago I have had sever bloating, cramping, dull pain on my right pelvic area and just plain discomfort in my stomach for about a week. I have taken senokot and all it did was give me diarrhea and not help release any fullness to my stomach. I went to my Doctor 2 days ago and she said my bowels were moving slowly and the she could tell I was still very full, as she felt my stomach and pelvic region. She also used a stethoscope to see if there was a blockage or aka tumour and she said she could not hear anything that sounded bad. I will also tell you I have gallstones, that have not been removed. I did have an attack roughly a week and half ago just before this happened. Now in the middle of this attack I took about 8 tylenol 2s in that day. She seemed to think that the tylenol may have caused me to become constipated, my last bowel movement before this all started was diarrhea which she said would have been brought on by the gallstone attack. I also have symptoms of early stages of menopause (YAY ME) she said this will also slow my bowel process. She advised me to take a laxative called RestoraLax, now this has helped as I have been going since taking it however, the stools rotate to very small and narrow to normal snake like size. I still feel alot pressure to push when I to go. I still don't have the feeling of been complete empty, like I'm still full and have a dull pain on my lower back. It has been extremely hard to pass gas as well. I have been taking GAS X for this sometimes it works sometime not. I'm so frustrated and need some advice. Thought this would be the place to ask. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Could be a liver issue. Best therapy is follows: cook 5 min one cup tomato juice add 2 tsp molasses and drink it at 1:00 pm. Do that for three days in a row.

Other things the gas is normal, don't fear it. eat some other things to help it flow better. LUNCH foods only do not eat for dinner: butter bean, garbanzo bean, garden pea, lima bean, kidney bean, alfalfa, alfalfa sprout, mung bean, mung bean sprout, millet, buckwheat, sorghum, flaxseed

You mention back pain. This is caused by a blocked abdomen. Yawn and stretch especially around 4:00-7:00 am when you wake. Do you ever see a cat get on the ground stretching and yawning, follow that cat's posture. Youtube that if you are confused by what I mean here.

Red apples for breakfast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could be a liver issue. Best therapy is follows: cook 5 min one cup tomato juice add 2 tsp molasses and drink it at 1:00 pm. Do that for three days in a row.

Other things the gas is normal, don't fear it. eat some other things to help it flow better. LUNCH foods only do not eat for dinner: butter bean, garbanzo bean, garden pea, lima bean, kidney bean, alfalfa, alfalfa sprout, mung bean, mung bean sprout, millet, buckwheat, sorghum, flaxseed

You mention back pain. This is caused by a blocked abdomen. Yawn and stretch especially around 4:00-7:00 am when you wake. Do you ever see a cat get on the ground stretching and yawning, follow that cat's posture. Youtube that if you are confused by what I mean here.

Red apples for breakfast.
Thank you! Should I be concerned that you said liver issue. Like would that suggest something really bad! Should I see the doctor again! Sorry I'm sorta freakin out, I should be clear I have not vomited or had blood in the stool. Just constant fullness is best to describe it and pressure to go..

·
Registered
527 Posts
what i mean is the liver is working overtime trying to filter stuff. The liver has like 5000 jobs as far as i know. The tomato juice and molasses drink will help bile flow better when it works through the gallbladder and liver.

Do not be worried. Attitude is number one priority in an ilness. Instead of saying to yourself "I'm sick." Instead, say "a cleansing process is happening" We only live in the eternal now.

take a look at this page http://www.livingtolive.com/sonics.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts