Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have question for you all. My stomach is about normal again but my bum always feels weird after a bm. Today I woke up didn't have to have a BM so I carried on my day well I felt I needed to go but it was just gas and as I started to push to have a bm it felt like something was coming out but nothing was if I felt my bum it felt all swollen but nothing was sticking out and if I stopped pushing it went back to normal. I am a 21yr old male and never really strained at all.The symptoms of a prolapse are (some may already now) * Pain during bowel movements * Mucus or blood discharge from the protruding tissue * Fecal incontinence (inability to control bowel movements) * Loss of urge to defecate (mostly with larger prolapses) * Awareness of something protruding upon wipingI don't have any of those and my bum feels normal It just feels swollen when I push hard to have a BM and it felt like I was having a BM when I did that.What do you reckon? I'm kind of worried.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it as you have none of the symptoms. If you are overly concerned... go see a Dr.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers BQ I rang my Aunt whom I though had an IBD turns out she has IBS she is a Nurse has been for the last 30years. She said it is very unlikely that I have a prolapse due to my age and my overall symptoms. I am very relieved to say the least. She thinks I most likely have an internal haemorrhoid. Cheers

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Good to hear SLine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts