Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since yesterday I am feeling some kind of pain,I could describe it as cramps in my upper abdomen where the stomachs begins (just in the center of the chest)I know is not my heart because I saw my heart doctor and everything was okey.I was also with nauseas.Yoday I am still with that weird feeling and Diarreah too.Anybody feeling that type of pain so up in the abdomen??I guess is gastritis.Thanks Anyita

·
Registered
6 Posts
i too suffer from the same pain and have been worried it had something to do with my heart!!!i think it may be a more powerful kind of heart burn but its very unpleasant and does make you feel sick, just to add more pain to what we're already going through!!!does your kidney area ever hurt???just thought i'd ask as mine have been very tendertake care anitaMadferrit

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
madferrit,Thanks for answering me.yes I do feel sometimes pain in the kidney area,well I feel pain all over my abdomen.I am sick and tired of this pains and cramps.I am usually full of gases.What about you?Please be in touch.ThanksAnyita

·
Registered
6 Posts
yup im the same i seem to get one really good day a month and the rest is spent in agony, the pain is worse than anything else and it is ruining my life at the moment- wish i just had gas - i can deal with that but the pain in my kidney area yesterday was unbearable!!!!(sorry i spelt your name wrong!!)
Madferrit

·
Registered
4 Posts
best thing to do is make sure you take a chewable vitamin with iron (i use flinstones with iron), go on a simple diet of food that doesnt upset u (right now all food is upsetting me as im up at 4 in the morning) then u have to balance out calcium and magnesium. the best thing i do to deal with the stomach discomfort is go to the gym. after i go to the gym and do some good cardio my stomach feels better until i eat again. think of it this way, ibs is a great excuse to get in shape and have a great looking body. D~

G

·
I've suffered from IBS for over 30 years. I took every pill imaginable - when one didn't work, the doctors tried another. Some of them gave me a little relief but they still just dealt with the symptoms, not the cause! Many times, the meds would cause other problems and they'd give me another med for that problem - round and round we go...I finally went to a holistic doctor and a chiropractor. I found out what foods to avoid - I'm severly lactose intolerant, no spicy foods, wheat is bad, alcohol affects it, etc. The chiropractor has helped a lot too.I've also made the following changes:Eat lots of small mealsExercise regularlyReduce stress - this is a tough one but can be done. I "retired" from my corporate job and started a home based business. I can now control my time and my income.Positive thinking! Read books about it like "What to say when you talk to yourself" I take the following supplements daily:Optimal digest - food based enzyme that helps you to digest your foodHerbal Colon Cleanse - very gentle - not your typical laxativeFiber Shake - takes like an orange creamsicle - not grittyBy making these changes, my IBS flareups are few and far between. I can usually pinpoint the cause of them now. Try these things - hope they work for you. It shouldn't have control over your life - you can get your control back!You can find these products at http://www.LivingTheDream.myarbonne.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lynn C H has posted 23 times on numerous boards in the last 5 days alone. As a Crohn's sufferer,I posted this reply to her at the IBS/Crohn's Colitis board today :"I seem to remember a person being given a really hard time using the bulletin board to sell products recently. I agreed with the vitriol directed at Yobuck1 for the somewhat underhanded way in which he went about introducing the products he was trying to sell.You, on the other hand, are blatantly using a bulletin board as a marketing opportunity for your products. While I am sure they have some benefits, and you obviously have belief in them, might I suggest the following. This bulletin board is made up of people suffering pain, anguish, depression and aggravation on a daily basis. You,as a supposed IBS sufferer should understand the implications of this. Yet you choose to direct these same people to your multi level marketing/consultant business where you state you now drive a white Mercedes and blah blah blah.I went to the site and found about 4 products out of 100's that even vaguely relate to IBS/IBD and they are so non specific as to be laughable.Might I suggest that if you ARE doing so well out of Arbonne as you state , that you use some more traditional methods of marketing yourself and put some money into it, rather than adopting the freebie approach , and wasting the time of people in distress, and avoid banalities such as:Eat small mealsEat bland foodsAvoid gassy foodsGIVE ME A BREAK !!It would be beneficial if you avoided this line of marketing , or one day,the 1000's of people on bulletin boards such as these may visit your site and phone you onBusiness 248-596-1909Cell 248-302-2026to question you about these products and their specific links to the treatment of Crohn's/Colitis/IBS" Hello again Lynn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.