Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in CT (New Britain) and have no Health Ins so I can't afford the doctor or hospital to find out if what I have is IBS. Does any CT people know of low-cost or scaled clinic that could help me? I recently realized that nobody has the flu for four years, and began searching around for help to self-diagnose on the internet, and found you guys. Please, if you know of an inexpensive place to go for doctor care, email me at jzajechowski###peoplepc.com

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
I want to make sure this is New Britain CT?You are doing the right thing by seeking out a diagnoses, it is important to realize you cannot self diagnoses IBS and many oter serious conditions can mimick IBS symptoms.------------------I work with Mike and the audio 100 program. www.ibshealth.com www.ibsaudioprogram.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, New Britain CT home to Stanleyworks (well, used to be), Central CT ST Univ, New Britain Rock Cats and Me. My Gyn is Planned Parenthood, they provide scaled payment options based on income, but they are unable to diagnose this. They have helped me before with other minor illnesses like abcesses etc. I went to the hospital here about 8 years ago with acute right side pain and after $3000 of tests they told me I had gallstones and sent me home with a Rx for motrin. I do not wish to repeat that experience. I need help to find medical advice I can afford.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.