Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Rosie for telling me about your experience with antibiotics. I went for an abdominal and pelvic scan this morning. I feel very edgy and bowel pain. Has anyone else had this problem after a scan. IBS just seems worse now. caeli

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I had pelvic/abdomen ct scan a couple of weeks ago and had the same problem. I felt terrible and had diarrhea all afternoon and night.My tests were ok, and so the dr. thinks I probably have IBS/D. I've been doing ok since the day of the ct scan, though. I can't eat anything with insoluable fiber, going very easy on the fats, no raw vegetables. I take psyllium husk powder twice a day, and my nutritionist told me to take slippery elm bark powder, and that really seems to be helping me a lot, along with aloe vera juice. I haven't had any problems since the day of the ct scan.I'm new on the board, and I appreciate all the information that's been given here, some of it very helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.