Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
A 'muppet' is UK slang for, well basically, an idiot. I have to admit when I saw the word CURE I immediatly thought it was a no go. There is no cure, as we are constantly told so anyone who claims to have a cure must surely be making a false claim! I didnt click on the web site, and have no intention of. It also begs the question though that people can log into this site and give us all false information? Though they would have to be pretty sick to do that to us all.

· Registered
469 Posts
It's entirely your decision. I wouldn't, but that is just me. It depends what they are asking for. Are they asking for a lot of money? If u register are u getting a lot of junk e-mails? I was on a site for psoriasis the other night, and registered for a supposedly FREE leaflet download. Once I'd downloaded it there was no advice on there, and now I keep getting junk e-mails. You can easily get caught out. My advice - Dont give any money away until youve done a lot of research on this person.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.