Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had IBS-D type for around 6 years now. All of the sudden I cannot go anymore, I'm VERY constipated, this happen to anyone else?? Or you think it's something else wrong with me. I'm worried, I can't go at all, and when I do go, I can't go much at all, plus have bad bad gas, and cramping pains now. Any help would be appericated. Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
HiI don't have any answers to your question, just one of my own, related to yours. I have alway been "C" but these last 2 weeks have been "D". Instead of once a week (at best) its now once (at least) every few hours. Is this kind of pendulum a characteristic of IBS? Will I be back to "C" sometime?Maybe I have a split personality!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm D, but currently C. I'm blaming anesthesia, but I really don't know. Even laxatives aren't helping much. When anything does happen, it comes with a lot of blood. I haven't had that problem for quite awhile. Only been two months since my colonoscopy, so I'm not too worried, just disappointed things don't "go" better.
Are you aware of anything that might of caused the turn around for you?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi everyone, I also was D for about 7 years and then in June I got really sick. In September I ended up in the hospital and was very bad. Since then I have been feeling great except for the C. I use Citrecel which seems to work really well. I avoid laxatives because I don't want to get even more messed up with the pingpong effect. I must say, I prefer this. I can eat anything with almost no pain. I guess I should knock on wood. I hope this lasts. I would rather be this way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.