Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I apologize for how gross this is...hehI've recently noticed a change in the consistency of my BMs. I go from anywhere to not going ©, hard BMs, somewhat normal, and what you would consider loose, I guess. I've been diagnosed for about a year and a half and I don't recall really ever having much of a "watery" BM. Is watery BMs typical of IBS? My pattern has followed something like this:-A week or so before thanksgiving, I woke up with watery BMs (few times throughout the day) took some imodium and it seemed to settle it down by the next morning (although i even had issues at night)-About a week and a half later, same thing. Watery BMs for a day or two this time, medicine seemed to calm it down. (went once again during the night time)-2 weeks later, woke up again with watery BMs. Took anti-d meds and I was ok again by the next morning.Does your consistency drastically change ever like this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.