Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
There is both ,one for lactose intolerance and the other for IBS apparently.I had to stop it du to bad gas.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
There is both ,one for lactose intolerance and the other for IBS apparently.I had to stop it du to bad gas.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Tom:Yes there are two types. You need to buy the DA-IBS for the best results. If you have a Walgreens Drug Store or similar, you should be able to buy it over the counter. It costs less than $10 for a months supply. I have had great results so far with this product. Depending how bad you have IBS and what is causing it will probably decide if this product works for you. Try it the entire month before making a decision. I've been using it for 10 days now and have seen a remarkable change. Hopefully, this will continue because I'm beginning to get my confidence back again and feel like my old self.Good luck..........

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Tom:Yes there are two types. You need to buy the DA-IBS for the best results. If you have a Walgreens Drug Store or similar, you should be able to buy it over the counter. It costs less than $10 for a months supply. I have had great results so far with this product. Depending how bad you have IBS and what is causing it will probably decide if this product works for you. Try it the entire month before making a decision. I've been using it for 10 days now and have seen a remarkable change. Hopefully, this will continue because I'm beginning to get my confidence back again and feel like my old self.Good luck..........

·
Registered
203 Posts
Tn Tom You could order it on the web at www.drugstore.com or www.rofay.com also. If you comtact the company they will send you a free sample and a questionnaire to send back after you try the sample. If you like it theyll send you a free months supply for answering the questionnaire. It was slow in getting to me.. but hey.. no other company is making that offer(that Im aware of anyway} Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Tn Tom You could order it on the web at www.drugstore.com or www.rofay.com also. If you comtact the company they will send you a free sample and a questionnaire to send back after you try the sample. If you like it theyll send you a free months supply for answering the questionnaire. It was slow in getting to me.. but hey.. no other company is making that offer(that Im aware of anyway} Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have just received my order of DA and seems to be working for C and bloating.Can anyone tell me what is the best time to take it, morning, night, before meals, after....It will be great if it continus to help....ThanksJohn

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have just received my order of DA and seems to be working for C and bloating.Can anyone tell me what is the best time to take it, morning, night, before meals, after....It will be great if it continus to help....ThanksJohn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.