Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Teddyboy Been taking as suggested --once a day after the initial load. Im IBS A prdominately C . I have not had any D episoded since Ive been on this product( which is a miracle in my book) but Im having some trouble on the C side. I think it may be that Im eating too many soluble fiber foods and carbs. Ive had many doctors tell me I have slow transit without formal testing so after reading some older posts on this maybe Im creatimg the problem with my diet.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I only take DA/IBS...so far...however I would love to try something else for the horendus gas I get...I don't know if it's because of the DA.IBS or not...but it has only started since starting the med. Alot of bloatiness and gassiness that I can't figure out where it's coming from...anyway i will be interested in the rest of the responses we get on here. Kat

·
Registered
288 Posts
Oh, I forgot to say that I am IBS/D all the way...but I am guessing that with the DA/IBS I am becoming C but not all the time. It is like I am constipated but at the same time have D...if you know what I mean. It's crazy...but that's the way I am...Kat

·
Registered
288 Posts
Well, I have been on this med for almost 2 months if not longer...so I don't understand why I have gas so bad and so horrible... I was really hoping it would go away by now...I just am not happy because I am at work...and am in an enclosed cubicle...so if I have gas here...it's horendus...hence I have to hold them in all day and be bloated for the whole night...and I'll be letting them rip all night for my family which they just laugh at me now...oh well, guess it could be worse...Kat

·
Registered
389 Posts
I haven't been taking DA for long, but I am about to go off as my order hasn't come yet. I will let you guys know if I get worse again. Anyway, DA has worked mostly on my gas. I think I am the A type, but mostly D. I find I don't fart all night long now! It's been great. It'll be intersting to see what happens next. Kittykat, have you tried modifying your diet to reduce gas?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Teddy...I just received my DA-IBS in the mail today. I chewed my first two tabs this a.m. Hoping this will help! I also take the DA for lactose intolerance, been taking that for almost a year, it has been helpful with hidden lactose. I like to eat very healthy, so am hoping this DA-IBS will let me maintain that, along with the Citrucel.Does the DA-IBS help with cramping? Thanks!Lizzie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.